Factors involved: Motivation, Relationships and Team Building
Who designates an individual as a leader? How does one enter the upper echelon of the revered rank of leadership? Do all leaders have the innate ability to inspire confidence and create an atmosphere conducive to trust, and agreement?
This inspiring presentation offers powerful instruction designed to enhance teamwork and communication, as well as provide the specifics of exemplary leadership. Attitudinal leadership will be explored with emphasis on leaders establishing and emulating core personal values and beliefs. Methods will be presented to interpret the actions of others, respect individual differences and make choices to change behaviors.
Through lecture, dialogue, self-review, and experiential activities, it will become clear why leadership is not so much the exercise of power as it is the empowerment of people.
- Define the traits of exemplary leadership
- Incorporate action attitudes for immediate use
- Select and apply appropriate leadership styles
- Discover what inspires others to reach their potential
- Enhance communication among clients and team members
- Identify and cure indecisiveness
- Gather facts for accuracy and eliminate convoluted action
- Handle over decisiveness and delayed decisions
- Gain insight and foresight for accurate thinking
- Move into action with confidence
SALES & SERVICE
- Develop client locality
- Negotiate for win-win results
- Read silent signals that tell all
- Master the art of skillful questioning
- Build the Close into the presentation
- Develop client rapport through relationship selling
- Accomplishment aligned with vision and values
- Implement a plan of action to insure success
- Adopt behavior that turns procrastination into action
- Experience results-orientated action that can be replicated
- Build character through modeling insight and decisive action
- Deliver your ideas with impact and authority.
- Identify barriers to effective communication.
- Interpret the science of human behavior
- Unveil an individual’s hidden intentions
- Provide methods to encourage agreement
- Make training valuable, meaningful and usable.
- Discover why seeing and observing are so different
Leadership Above & Beyond the Crowd
by Dr. James Melton
A view of leadership that is hard-hitting, revealing, and applicable to every-day life. With an engaging, step-by-step format. James Melton calls to action the need for each of us to re-evaluate our habits, beliefs, and daily choices.
Paperback - 324 Pages
ISBN 978-0-9604752-2-3More Info